Monday, June 25, 2018

Numerous Dinosaur Dung Fossils have been found in the vicinity from my home.

     Numerous dinosaur dung fossils have been found in Mikawa district, Japan.
                               
                                                                                              by M. Yamamoto

          Numerous dinosaur dung fossils of both herbivore and carnivore have been found in Mikawa district which is my home town, Japan. It’s been said that herbivorous dinosaur dung fossils are extremely rare to found. But it seems I have found a lot of herbivorous dinosaur dung fossils, which looked like balls of fiver. This peculiar feature made me think they are herbivorous dinosaur dung fossils. I also found wood fossils, on which they must have fed. I also have a lot of dinosaur head fossils with bite marks on them. Apparently, they were bitten on the head and eaten by the carnivorous dinosaurs. Dungs from the carnivorous dinosaur are also shown below. When I see those abundant herbivorous dinosaur dung fossils, I imagine the tropical sun shine and thick forest. And carnivorous dinosaurs killed herbivorous dinosaurs by biting their heads. I have so many heads of herbivores. Some of them are so small and bite marks on them are also small. The battles between them were fierce since they were young. They surely lived in a Darwinian jungle. Photos of carnivorous dung fossils are shown below. I discovered lots of well-preserved dinosaur fossils of various kinds.I think the place where I found the fossils is one of the best fossil sites in the world. And lots more will be discovered in the future. 

Wood fossils



Herbivorous dinosaur dung fossils








Dinosaur head fossils with bite marks









Carnivorous dinosaur dung fossils




No comments:

Post a Comment