Monday, October 31, 2016

Fossilization process of Testicle

      The End of the Cretaceous World and its Remains
           The Dinosaur  Testicle Fossils by M. Yamamoto 

It has been said that soft tissue fossils are extremely rare to find, but it appears I have found numerous soft tissues fossils such as testicles, ovaries, skins and so on, in Mikawa district, Aichi-prefecture, Japan. I also found lots of dinosaur dung and egg fossils in the same place where numerous soft tissues fossils were found. As long as so many dung and egg fossils were found in Mikawa district which is my home town, it is obvious that the dinosaurs once lived in my neighborhood. Though discovery of the testicle fossil has not ever been reported in the world, I found a hundred of them in 3 years of time. Considering the number of the testicle fossils I found, there is a possibility that several hundred dinosaurs were buried alive by a massive landslide or volcanic eruptions, and fossilized quickly before putrefaction process proceeded. 
   Secondly, the photos of fossilized testicles are shown below. I would like to refrain from commenting on them, because a lot of factors may affect the outcome of the fossils. But in the last photos, testicle fossils putrefied a bit are shown. I hope that spermatozoa could be isolated from these fossils for sequencing DNA. I think that Mikawa district is unprecedented and special place and suited for studying the life of dinosaurs.

















No comments:

Post a Comment