Thursday, August 18, 2016

Body fossils and skins

   It has been said that soft tissue fossils are extremely rare to find, because they are easily putrefied or decomposed. But I found lots of soft tissue fossils around Mikawa district, Aichi-prefecture, Japan. Other than soft tissue fossils, I found hundreds of dinosaur egg and dung fossils. As long as so many dinosaur fossils have been found around Mikawa district of my vicinity, it is obvious that numerous dinosaurs once lived in this district. I am an instant fossil hunter and discovered thousands of dinosaur fossils in the small area of my vicinity. When I see these fossils, I wonder why I was able to find so many dinosaur fossils in a short period of time. And I come to think of the possibility that the dinosaurs which lived in this district were killed and buried by massive land slide and fossilized quickly.


   Firstly, a beautifully preserved fossil is shown. Unfortunately, I have no idea what it is. I am happy if someone could give me an advise.



   Secondly, a lot of photos of skin fossils are shown. Photos of the protuberances and the tail clubs which may not be skin fossils are also shown. But I inferred that these protuberances and tail clubs were derived from dorsal or tail fins of the fish which must have been their predecessors. The protuberances shine by reflecting light just like fish scale.








































   Lastly, photos of the tale clubs are shown. Some of them are badly broken and deformed. I think Mikawa district is a special place where numerous dinosaurs were killed at once and fossilized quickly by massive landslide caused by the volcanic actions.







No comments:

Post a Comment